Who are we?
We are Deliverect! A startup from Ghent helping omni-channel restaurants handle delivery orders.
Why restaurants love us: Rather than manually handling orders from each food delivery platform separately, they can manage all of their orders and menus from the Deliverect hub. This saves them time, money, worries and gives their customers a quicker, smoother experience!
Who we work with: Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local mom and pop takeaway too!
Our team: +180 champions innovating from our Ghent HQ and offices across Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East. We have experienced founders with a huge network and track record. With significant funding, we are at scale-up stage expanding our team to service customers in even more countries - this is why we need you!
Your mission at Deliverect:
As a Test Engineer, you will be an integral part of the product team. You will be responsible for reviewing the requirements, writing test plans or test strategy, test cases, test case execution and automation script maintenance. You will support the engineering team's efforts to continuously improve our test coverage.
You are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; learning new technologies; and have exceptional attention to detail.
We currently work with React and React native on the front end and use OAuth to create RESTful APIs, however the ability to adapt with changing technology is an important strength.
- Conduct and execute tests across the full stack covering DB, API and UI
- Driving the automation of testing across all channels.
- Coordinate tests across different teams. Document issues and drive them to finish, providing final sign-off on bug fixes.
- Integrate testing efforts.
- Perform different phases for the testing cycles - functional, integration and regression.
- Find and report bugs with accurate, technically complete, and concise steps to reproduce.
- Participate in product requirement documentation reviews as well as design reviews
- Deliver testing initiatives that guarantee the availability and stability of systems
- Provide the status of the testing and interpret execution results
- Collaborate with software developers to ensure product quality and unit test coverage
- Experience in software testing activities such as designing, writing, testing, and documenting software test cases and automated scripts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality.
- Good understanding of Selenium and Postman
- If you want to work in a flat-hierarchy environment, look no further.
- Opportunity to work remotely 1-3 times per week & fully remote during this pandemic
- Company-wide stock options
- A MacBook
- Great coffee, free snacks, and plenty of beer (when the work is done)!
- Flexibility in working hours (around core office times)
- Working with new technologies, no legacy
- Full transparency about the business - Everything is shared, so you will also learn what is needed to create a successful startup
- You believe that food is what connects people