Technical Support Agent-French Speaking
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and now has nearly 130+ employees. Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector. We have expanded significantly in the last couple of months, and with that so have questions of our existing customers. We continuously build in new features and expand our platform to satisfy the needs of our customers.
You will be the first contact for our customers and answer their commercial and technical questions. You are customer-oriented, you have strong communication skills and you feel at home in a fast-growing and evolving environment. If you are eager to take part in our company and play a key role in the growth of Deliverect, this job might be for you!
What is the role all about?
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success
- You maintain in close communication with customers, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on site visits,.. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You strive to help solve the challenges customers are facing as fast as possible
- You are able to efficiently identify the cause of any issues, and are able to present a suitable solution, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- You cooperate with the onboarding team, and development team to optimise the customer experience
- Timings for this role will vary to support the time differences globally. It will be 2pm to 11pm to start with.
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of commandÂ
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- You can speak English and French fluently- Spanish speaking is a plus!
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a technical supporting role
- You are able to deal with high volumes of questions coming from customers and partners;
- You are customer-oriented and can keep calm during stressful situations
- You can work independently and know how to prioritise and problem solve
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrable experience in tech support or customer care is a plus
- Preferably immediately available