Technical Project Manager
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was founded by veterans of the Foodtech sector in April 2018 and has now grown very quickly to 1000’s of customers and 50+ employees
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the HORECA sector.
Reason for the role:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager to join our Integration team to coordinate our ecosystem development work namely managing all integration project from start to finish between Deliverect and all the various platforms that we need to integrate with.
The person in the role will ensure that timelines are respected, details of the integrations are properly specified by engaging constantly with all key stakeholders (internal and external).
The person will need to have a strong product knowledge alongside an intimate understanding of of the food tech industry ecosystem i.e Point of sales, payment, online ordering, analytics, etc
- Work closely with management team to define integration priorities
- Outreach to prospective partners in the hospitality tech industry in conjunction with our regional partner managers.
- Interfacing with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and define what a finished integration looks like.
- Manage in parallel 5 to 10 integration projects at a time
- Define engagement model with technology partners, i.e. what are the different steps of engagement, the touch points and pace.
- Turn requirements into user stories and work with the development team to execute those stories.
- Provide first level of support for Beta customers issues when launching an integration
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Flexible working location
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- Business Development (B2B) background
- Technology experience, preferably partner programs, specifically around APIs and software development kits (SDK) and solutions ecosystems
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed environment
- Previous experience with product management and ability to manage (write and prioritize) requirements for R&D
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
- Possesses a strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- Experience in the HORECA in general is a big plus
- Perfect command of English and another language is a strong asset.