Technical Customer Success
Deliverect is a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) scale-up that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and now has more than 180+ employees. Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector.
About the role
The technical customer success (TCS) team is vital to the growth of Deliverect, growth which is amongst others, driven by partners. As a TCS, you will be the main point of contact when any new integrations with existing customers working with Deliverect. In the role, the interaction with the Partners is also key, as they are putting their trust in us with their customers, to ensure the start of a strong relationship in the partnership.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer support/success role
- Strong, hands-on technical skills. Willingness to dive deeper into our technology and master the ins and outs of our product.
- Communication skills - aligning customers, partners to get things going.
- Problem solving mentality
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and strong customer service aptitude with a high degree of responsiveness
- Customer-centric and proactive team player that possesses an empathy to drive customer loyalty
- Comfortable working in time critical situations and in a high paced environment
- The TCS is responsible for onboarding the first customers with recently certified integrations, varying from POS, channel, fulfillment & Integrations.
- The TCS is the main point of contact for these customers, but also for our partners. You need take ownership of the relationships with the partners and the customers
- Function as a technical point of escalation for all customers in relation to the Deliverect platform
- Communication with partners, customers and your colleagues on the status of an integration, onboarding,..
- Liaising with our API specialists and developers that are charged with building an integration journey.
- Documentation - help identify the specificalities of the integration and document this for external and internal facing purposes. Your documentation skills will ensure a quicker and smoother onboarding for the next batch of customers on this new integration
- Actively drive product growth and knowledge database, based on feedback, enquiries,.. from partners, customers
- Ideal candidates should be able to effectively build relationships across all functional teams that are concerned with partners and integrations.
- In addition, ideal candidates should be able to effectively operate at a hands-on, power-user level, while acting as both an internal and external point of escalation and helping to establish an ongoing voice of the partner and customer.
What we offer
- An early position in a high-growth, international startup with strong growth plans.
- Competitive salary and stock option plans.
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command.
- Lots of transparency on company vision, strategy, roadmap and finances.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway do what is needed to obtain our goals.
- International team, wide array of nationalities, and regular company/team events.
- Opportunity to manage relationships with large multinational companies in tech, hospitality, and retail.
- Work alongside veteran entrepreneurs looking to disrupt the world of hospitality tech (for a second time!)