Technical Account Manager
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a rapidly growing software startup with the mission of simplifying the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgian-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018, and has quickly grown to 5 international offices, more than 80 employees, and over 2 million orders processed. The company also recently announced a Series B funding round led by OMERS Ventures.
About the role
As a Technical Account Manager, you are the technical advisor for our largest customers and partners. You will directly influence how our key accounts experience Deliverect. Your priorities include overseeing the implementation of large customer rollouts, providing technical sales support during enterprise evaluations, and supporting partners during their integration development. You have a strong technical acumen, love solving problems, and thrive when working with customers.
You will be an integral part of Deliverect’s new expansion into North America. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
- Owning the technical evaluation and subsequent implementation project management for our enterprise customers
- Managing all internal and external stakeholders during implementation to ensure the achievement of KPIs
- Supporting integration partners in their development, through training and support on best practices, APIs, testing, certification, etc
- Describing, prioritizing, and escalating bugs through the appropriate internal channels
- Working closely with Customer Success - whether it be training on new integrations or obtaining additional support on an enterprise account
- Developing "best practice solutions" and creating guides for internal and external use
- Working with your colleagues to constantly improve our service processes internally and externally
What we offer
- An early position in a high-growth, international startup with strong growth plans for North America.
- Competitive salary and stock option plans.
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command.
- Lots of transparency on company vision, strategy, roadmap and finances.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway to do what is needed to obtain our goals.
- International team, wide array of nationalities, and regular company/team events.
- Opportunity to manage relationships with large multinational companies in tech, hospitality, and retail.
- Work alongside veteran entrepreneurs looking to disrupt the world of hospitality tech (for a second time!)
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience at a B2B software company in relation to a product requiring explanation, preferably in the areas of (but not limited to), hospitality technologies, online marketing, e-commerce or IT
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; English is required, French is a strong asset
- Ability to solve technical problems with a truly service-oriented approach
- Familiar with concepts such as REST API’s, webhooks and tokens
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new and technically complex issues, prioritize them and organize yourself
- Quick to think on your feet and come with out of the box solutions
- Experience with ticket and CRM systems (e.g. Jira, Hubspot)
- Open to new ideas and approaches, you have excellent communication skills and you are familiar with fast implementation of solutions
- Strong business accumen