Technical Account Manager
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a fast growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and has now nearly 40 employees.
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector.
Reason for the role:
To support our expansion we are looking for a Technical Account Manager in our offices in Ghent.
As a Technical Account Manager, you are in direct contact with our international customers, delivery channels and resellers (Point of Sales Vendors)
You provide our partners with important product information on our Delivery platform and provide support with technical or other questions concerning our product. You are responsible for the technical implementation of our large customers and partners and accompany them at the highest level through the first application steps with our product. Not only the customer contact will be important in this position, but also the coordination especially with our enterprise sales team and the customer success team.
- You take care of our enterprise customers and resellers, ensure that the full potential of our Delivery Hub can be exhausted
- You will be responsible for describing and escalating bugs through the appropriate internal channels
- You handle complex implementation processes with the utmost of care, keeping a close eye on the specified KPIs
- In collaboration with the Customer Success team, you accompany our customers through the different stages of escalation management
- You work out the "best practice solutions" and create guides for internal and external use
- You are very familiar with our service processes and you will also support efforts to constantly develop and improve these internally and externally
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Belgium led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- University degree and relevant professional experience at a B2B software company in relation to a product requiring explanation, preferably in the areas of (but not limited to), hospitality technologies, online marketing, e-commerce or IT
- The customer needs are very important to you and you will be able to offer a truly service-oriented approach
- Highly autonomous and self starter
- Very strong business acumen
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new and technically complex issues, prioritize them and organize yourself
- Ideally, you already worked with ticket and CRM systems in the past (e.g. Jira, hubspot, Salesforce)
- You are open to new ideas and approaches, you have excellent communication skills and you are familiar with fast implementation of solutions
- You are quick to think on your feet and come with out of the box solutions
- Perfect command of Dutch and french language, your profile is rounded off by a very high proficiency in English and ideally in another language too.
- Tech skills are a huge plus. You are familiar with concepts such as REST API’s, webhooks and tokens.