Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a fast growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and now has over 130+ employees. Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector.
Reason for the role:
As a fast paced start up we need to attract and recruit the best available talents we can find on the market
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
The successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter will have worked within an SME or startup, that’s fast-paced and growing and holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience
- Proven track record as a Recruiter - ideally from a startup/tech company
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, or relevant degree
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with the Talent Team to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network
- Onboard new hires
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products