Sales Development Representative - Spanish Speaking
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a fast growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and now has nearly 180+ employees. Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector.
Reason for the Role?
Deliverect is seeking high-energy, driven individuals to join our team as a Sales Development Representative. Reporting to the regional Sales Manager, this role is the first point of contact our potential customers have with our sales team. We are responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the Deliverect sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience in generating leads or selling technology-based solutions. If you’re looking to grow your Sales career, then this is the position for you!
- Drive new business growth through qualifying warm inbound leads from marketing-generated sources (webinars, trials, quote/demo requests) primarily through telephone and email communication
- Nurture all inbound leads through to qualification for Deliverect’s inside sales team
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Identify customer needs to determine if Deliverect solutions would be a good fit
Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats, and referrals at a given time
Manage existing customer database using Hubspot, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Work with your Manager to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Full benefits package
- 1-2 year of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- University degree strongly preferred
- Strong desire to be in technology sales, and a strong technical aptitude
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Experience in industries such as hospitality, restaurant or travel tech is a bonus!