Regional Marketing Manager
Who is Deliverect?
We are a swiftly growing (SaaS) scale-up that is simplifying online orders for 10,000+ restaurants around the world. We were founded in Belgium a little more than 2 years ago and have grown very quickly across 30 markets around the world.
Reason for the role:
Given our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a skilled and energetic Marketing Manager for Southern Europe who will lead a small team and be responsible for lead generation, partner marketing, and customer marketing across Spain, France, Italy, and Portugal. The person in the role will work in close collaboration with the Global Marketing team, as well as with the regional Commercial teams, local partners and customers.
This role requires both a passion for technology and its capacity to make a difference in the life of our customers and a love of food. This is a hands-on role that requires excellent communication and project management skills, as well as strong leadership skills.
You will have responsibility for:
- Developing the Southern European markets, with an emphasis on lead generation, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Leading and developing a small regional team.
- Organizing events, webinars, and other activities to build our brand and engage potential buyers.
- Localizing global campaigns and content to ensure they resonate with regional buyers.
- Working with partners and influencers on co-marketing activities to drive lead generation.
- Coordinating the region’s Social Media presence across our global channels.
- Building strong relationships with our customers to enhance engagement, generate referrals, and secure customer testimonials.
- Identifying opportunities to optimize and enhance Marketing ROI.
- Aligning with country GMs to ensure that the Marketing team delivers results to support sales growth.
- Managing local vendors that support our marketing efforts.
What we offer
- The chance to join a fast-growth scale-up and help chart our success
- Stock options and other great benefits
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A lively and open company culture with short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
- 5-7 years in B2B Marketing in hospitality and/or tech
- A demonstrable track record generating demand for new products or services
- 3+ years of experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Experience managing vendors and high-performance teams
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics and reporting methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish, and French required. Portuguese or Italian would be a strong plus.
- University degree in Business/Marketing/Mathematics or other relevant studies
- Passion for e-commerce / retail / food
- Available to travel 25% of the time within Western Europe (when possible)
- Teamplayer, able to work with a global marketing team and execute on a local level and collaborate on marketing actions.