Who are we?
We are Deliverect! A startup from Ghent helping omni-channel restaurants handle delivery orders.
Why restaurants love us: Rather than manually handling orders from each food delivery platform separately, they can manage all of their orders and menus from the Deliverect hub. This saves them time, money, worries and gives their customers a quicker, smoother experience!
Who we work with: Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local mom and pop takeaway too!
Our team: 180+ champions innovating from our Ghent HQ and offices across Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East. We have experienced founders with a huge network and track record. With significant funding, we are at scale-up stage expanding our team to service customers in even more countries - this is why we need you!
As a Product Manager, you will work in a cross-functional team. You help realise your team's mission by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the management team to define product priorities
- Outreach to prospective partners in the hospitality tech industry in conjunction with our regional partner managers.
- Interfacing with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and take Deliverect products to next level
- Turn requirements into user stories and work with the development team to execute those stories.
- You understand clients' long-term business strategy and incorporate this into the product strategy & roadmap
- You make sure the vision and strategy are understood and shared by the entire team and all stakeholders, by sharing it in an engaging way
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, Product Owner, Customer Success or any other similar role
- Prior experience in the technology field. Specifically, any background working with partner programs, APIs, software development kits (SDK) or solutions ecosystems would be a big plus.
- Previous experience with product management and the ability to manage (write and prioritize) requirements for R&D
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, knowledge of JIRA is a big plus
- Strategic understanding with a critical eye, being able to form an opinion from information or data
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Experience providing concrete impact rather than just simply 'delivering'
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Ability to be flexible in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a high-growth scale-up
Nice to have:
- Any experience in the hospitality or restaurant industries is a big plus
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Flexible working location
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks