Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was founded by veterans of the Foodtech sector in April 2018 and has now grown very quickly to 1000’s of customers and 50+ employees
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the HORECA sector.
As a Product Manager, you will work in a cross-functional team. You help realise your team's mission by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with management team to define product priorities
- Outreach to prospective partners in the hospitality tech industry in conjunction with our regional partner managers.
- Interfacing with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and take Deliverect products to next level
- Turn requirements into user stories and work with the development team to execute those stories.
- you understand the client's long-term business strategy, and incorporate this into the product strategy & roadmap
- you make sure the vision and strategy are understood and shared by entire team and all stakeholders, by sharing it in an engaging way
- you detect challenges & opportunities on the client's long-term business strategy, and share them with the team
- you translate strategic goals and recommendations into tangible products and features
- you prioritise products and features into high-level versions based on strategic priority
- you ensure that high-level product requirements are broken down into small and easy to implement chunks of work, allowing the product to be built and delivered in an effective way.
- you make sure roadmap items are elaborated and 'ready for development' in a timely manner.
- by closely following up with clients and the development team, you make sure that we shape great products
- you identify, track and analyse key product success metrics
- you are able to adapt the high-level roadmap priorities in order to positively impact these metrics
- you show leadership in best practices around user-centered design, standard user behaviour and user expectations towards different stakeholders, both internal and external
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Flexible working location
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- Business Development (B2B) background
- Technology experience, preferably partner programs, specifically around APIs and software development kits (SDK) and solutions ecosystems
- Previous experience with product management and ability to manage (write and prioritize) requirements for R&D
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, knowledge of JIRA is a big plus
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
- Possesses a strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- Experience in the HORECA in general is a big plus
- Perfect command of English