Partner Training Specialist (Based in Belgium, UK, France or Spain)
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was founded by veterans of the Foodtech sector in April 2018 and has now grown very quickly to 1000’s of customers and 50+ employees
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the HORECA sector.
How you will make an impact at Deliverect:
We have expanded significantly in the last couple of months, not only in terms of customer base, but surely also in terms of partners. Our partners are strategically important for driving businesses and long term growth and thus we are looking for a training specialist to create both innovative and engaging e-learnings as well as on site training, using a variety of learning modalities.
The individual selected for this position will have excellent communication skills, experience or aptitude for presenting in front of small and large groups, ideally experience or aptitude for learning new software to design eLearning and virtual-learning modules and a "can do" positive attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile. This position requires the ability to motivate partners and assess performance; and ability to deliver training to adults based on a variety of learning styles and settings.
You will represent Deliverect as you are passionate about transferring knowledge to our partners through various platforms and you are excited by the opportunity to create relevant, cutting-edge learning experiences. You will manage and create learning experiences that excite our partners about our software and serving customers. You will build strong relationships with our partners to identify and analyze training needs.
What is the role all about?
- The Partner training Specialist is responsible for delivering best in class (digital) training to Deliverect partners (resellers, point of sales partners, delivery channel partners,..) It’s about designing, developing, and facilitating training programs and course materials for new and experienced partners,
- Play a key role in driving strategy & solutions in pursuit of (digital) learning
- Continually assess the quality of training, for ongoing effectiveness in meeting partner, business and customer needs and identify opportunities for improvement; identify process gaps and bottlenecks, and make proposals to fix them
- Works extensively with business partners to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs and organizational quality standards. Develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to measure learner requirements, competencies, and organizational quality standards.
- Interact with colleagues and other internal stakeholders – e.g. partner managers, customer success..
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Flexible working location
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- Fluency in English; other languages are definitely a plus
- 5+ years' experience in training and development, organization development, analyzing business needs, technical writing skills and designing and delivering training interventions
- A proven track record in building, maintaining and delivering training and e-learning modules.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to offer clear and concise articulation of complex initiatives.