Partner Manager (France - Paris)
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a fast growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and has now nearly 40 employees.
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector.
Reason for the role:
We are looking for someone who can develop and manage our partnership channels in France.
We are a SaaS company that partners with different delivery companies such as Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Takeaway.com... and cash register systems (POS).
You'll be in charge of recruiting and handling our partners and mid size restaurant chains. Helping them get the right information, negotiate how the partnership will roll out and making them successful.
You have the opportunity to work in a startup company with a promising future. We're growing fast and worldwide you have many possibilities to grow your career further at Deliverect.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You aim for great partnerships; their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success
- You maintain in close communication with partners, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on site visits. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You guide new partners and develop a range of materials including guides, how-to articles, webinars, trainings.
- You cooperate with the (development) team to improve on internal processes
- You contribute as a member of the mid-market team to achieve the overall strategic group objectives
- You achieve or exceed monthly sales quotas, including deals closed.
- You meet prospecting and business development goals
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- University degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience in the hospitality tech industry is a big plus
- You master the French language and you communicate in English. Any additional languages are definitely a plus!
- You are able to deal with high volumes of questions coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You have strong organisational skills
- You can keep calm during stressful situations
- You can work independently and know how to prioritise and problem solve
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Preferably immediately available