Marketing Manager - Arabic Speaking
Who is Deliverect?
We are a swiftly growing (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify online orders for restaurants. We were founded a little more than 2 years ago and have now grown very quickly to thousands of large and small restaurants across 12 countries.
Reason for the role:
Given our ambitious growth plans in the Middle East, we are looking for a skilled and energetic Marketing Executive for the region who will be responsible for lead generation, partner marketing, and customer marketing. The person in the role will work in close collaboration with the Global Marketing team, as well as with the regional team, and local partners and customers.
This role requires both a passion for technology and its capacity to make a difference in the life of our customers and a love of food. This is an execution-oriented role that requires excellent communication and project management skills.
You will have responsibility for:
- Support the development of the Middle East market, with an emphasis on lead generation, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Organize events, webinars, and other activities to build our brand and engage with potential buyers.
- Localize global campaigns and content
- Working with partners and influencers on co-marketing activities to drive lead generation.
- Coordinate the region’s Social Media presence across our global channels.
- Help build strong relationships with our customers to enhance engagement, generate referrals, and secure customer testimonials.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and enhance Marketing ROI.
- Manage local vendors that support our marketing efforts.
What we offer
- The chance to join a fast-growth scale-up and help chart our success
- Stock options and other great benefits
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A lively and open company culture with short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
- 5+ years in B2B Marketing in hospitality and/or tech
- A demonstrable track record helping to generate demand for new products or services
- 3+ years of experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Intermediate level skills with design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics, and reporting methods
- Fluent in English and Arabic. Additional languages are a plus
- University degree in Business/Marketing/Mathematics or other relevant studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for e-commerce / retail / food
- Available to travel 15% of the time within the Middle East and to Europe
- Team player, able to work with a global marketing team and execute on a local level and collaborate on marketing actions.