Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a rapidly growing software startup with the mission of simplifying the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgian-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018, and has quickly grown to 5 international offices, more than 80 employees, and over 2 million orders processed. The company also recently announced a Series B funding round led by OMERS Ventures.
Reason for the role:
To support our expansion we are looking for a Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company in France.
You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing campaigns
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication and social media campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events
- Support local partners with co-marketing activities
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- University Degree and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar Marketing role, utilizing: Social media, managing ROI and KPI metrics, spearheading venue specific marketing initiatives, managing local outreach marketing programs, developing and managing local partnerships, managing relationships with partners.
- Highly autonomous and self starter.
- Knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in marketing tech (e.g. Hubspot, Mailchimp)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness