Marketing Campaign Manager - London, Amsterdam or Ghent based.
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgian company was founded by veterans of the Foodtech sector in April 2018 and has now grown very quickly to 1000’s of customers and 130+ employees across 10 countries.
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the HORECA sector.
Reason for the role:
We have ambitious growth plans and need a strong Global Campaign Manager to work with our Commercial teams in each market to build brand awareness and lead generation efforts. You will create a center of excellence, developing global campaigns and programs and guiding local marketeers on successful execution, helping to identify best practices and adapt them across regions. You must excel at buyer-centric demand generation and mentoring junior marketeers. To be successful in this role, you must thrive in a fast-paced environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Create and execute compelling, integrated and multi-touch campaigns which cut through the market noise
- Create and maintain playbooks, sales tools that help improve performance across markets
- Build buyer engagement and revenue growth segmentation of prospects and customer data which will help define campaign plans
- Develop campaign briefs through the alignment of creative and content teams, identifying and ideating on compelling storylines
- Drive continual campaign optimisation through applying KPI’s, analytics and insights
- Maintain a multi-channel marketing calendar to ensure global alignment and collaboration
- Continuously pilot experiment to maximize lead generation and audience engagement
- Mentor junior marketeers to help build a high performance global team
- Implement and optimize customer marketing efforts to drive upsell opportunities, references, and referrals.
KPIs: # of Sales qualified leads (SQLs) and ROI
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with many different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
- 7+ years experience in B2B Marketing developing successful campaigns that demonstrate strong ROI
- Experience working in a fast growth global business, collaborating across functions and regions
- Min. 5 years of experience using multi-channel approaches to identify, capture and nurture leads through the full sales funnel
- Min. of 5 years working with marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo)
- Experience building Social Media engagement and Social selling programs
- Strong understanding of how to measure campaign effectiveness
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Portuguese, Spanish, or French is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills - you are a true relationship builder
- Passion for technology in e-commerce / retail / hospitality