Junior Partnerships Manager
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a rapidly growing software startup with the mission of simplifying the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgian-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018, and has quickly grown to 5 international offices, more than 80 employees, and over 2 million orders processed. The company also recently announced a Series B funding round led by OMERS Ventures.
About the role
As a Partnerships Manager, you are responsible for recruiting and advancing our partner ecosystem both technically and commercially. You will also handle the sale to merchants that come through these channels. The territory for this role will be US, Canada and Australia.
You will be an integral part of Deliverect’s new expansion into North America. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
- You aim for great partnerships; their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success.
- You maintain in close communication with partners, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on site visits. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You guide new partners and develop a range of materials including guides, how-to articles, webinars, trainings.
- You cooperate with the operations team to improve on internal processes.
- You contribute as a member of the mid-market team to achieve the overall strategic group objectives.
- You achieve or exceed monthly sales quotas, including deals closed.
- You meet prospecting and business development goals.
What we offer
- An early position in a high-growth, international startup with strong growth plans for North America.
- Competitive compensation and stock option plans.
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command.
- Lots of transparency on company vision, strategy, roadmap and finances.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway to do what is needed to obtain our goals.
- International team, wide array of nationalities, and regular company/team events.
- Opportunity to manage relationships with large multinational companies in tech, hospitality, and retail.
- Work alongside veteran entrepreneurs looking to disrupt the world of hospitality tech once again!
- University degree and 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software space working in partnerships.
- Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; English is required, French is a strong asset.
- You are able to deal with high volumes of questions coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You have strong organisational skills.
- You can keep calm during stressful situations.
- You can work independently and know how to prioritise and problem solve.
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Available immediately.