Junior Business Analyst/Financial Controller
As Junior Business Analyst/Financial Controller you will be involved in almost all financial & operational projects within our fast-growing company.
Optimizing our processes and tools in order to support our fast growth will be central on the agenda. Separate from this you will be involved in various finance/analysis tasks & projects as our small ‘operational’ team is the bedrock of the organization.
What will be your tasks :
- Administer our monthly business reporting cycle & provide first analysis on the numbers.
- Provide insight & support in our current processes by documenting them and always keep an eye on future improvements for these processes & procedures
- Provide insight & support in our current ‘operational’ systems and providing support in new system selection and setup
- Provide support on ad hoc analysis & projects
- Provide support in various financial tasks : accounting, invoicing, account payable/receivable… as we are a small team doing everything…
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders to understand their needs and help translate these into business requirements.
- Various fun & interesting activities
What are we offering :
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- Young system savvy finance professional with a keen eye on processes & tools
- Willing to take on challenges in a fast-moving environment
- You possess an analytical mind, you work in a structured approach and have the flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
- Not afraid of taking on new things that are unknown
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and help our wherever needed
- Able to build constructive relationships with the different stakeholders while managing changes and conflicting priorities.
- Have a proactive attitude
- Be fluent in English