IT Support Specialist
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and now has nearly 150+ employees. Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector. We have expanded significantly in the last couple of months, and with that so have questions of our existing customers. We continuously build in new features and expand our platform to satisfy the needs of our customers.
Reason for the role:
Given our ambitious and aggressive growth plans, we are moving to a new office in Ghent.
As this is a newly created position within the business, this presents the perfect opportunity for a driven individual with innate follow-up and follow-through skills to truly fast track their career.
You will be the go-to person to get technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software.
The IT/IS Support Specialist will also assist our Information Systems team by managing data and integration tools.
- Communicate with employees guiding them through IT case resolution
- Complete onboarding/offboarding activities, including ordering and provisioning of laptops, client peripherals, telephony, and managing system access.
- Maintain network equipment and solve network-related issues
- Manage remotely our workstations and devices, and maintain an asset inventory
- Document IT policies and procedures
- Assist with office operations and security
- Manage Deliverect data tools (e.g. Fivetran, Looker, BigQuery)
- Have the skills to maintain and setup new systems based on the changing needs of the company
- Performing other duties which are related to information systems.
- Maintain & Setup SQL statements to reflect changes in systems
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with a lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of commandÂ
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge, and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea, and Friday drinks
- 3+ years experience in enterprise IT Support.
- Strong knowledge of MacOS operating systems
- Database maintenance knowledge
- Networking principles including routing, switching, and wireless communications
- Directory management experience (e.g. AzureAD, OneLogin, Okta, Google Workspace)
- Experience with Zoom or other video conferencing technologies
- Experience with IS tools (e.g. Celigo, Fivetran)
- Experience with MDM tools (e.g. JAMF)
- Experience with IT ticketing software (e.g., JIRA Service Desk)
- Experience in purchasing of IT hardware and software
- You have excellent English speaking and writing skills