Integrations and API specialist
How you will make an impact at Deliverect:
We have expanded significantly in the last couple of months, not only in terms of customer base, but surely also in terms of (integrating) partners. Our integrations are strategically important for driving businesses and long term growth.
APIs are at the center of Deliverect’s products and services today, for us, the satisfaction of our clients and partners is everything. We want their queries to be handled in the most efficient way. External partners and third-party developers all around the world are namely building business and services relying on those APIs, performing a lot of calls a day against our public API.
Therefore we are looking for you, our new Integrations and API specialist, to join our team in helping partners as they build business-critical applications on Deliverect’s API.
You will represent Deliverect as you manage and resolve technical inquiries from API developers globally that are requesting help using our services. You'll also work directly with our engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible. Your daily tasks will include the communication with the reporter of the issue or request and internal teams, but also technical investigation, troubleshooting and cooperating with our internal and external technical development team.
Thanks to the users feedback analysis and the main recurring issues, you will be driving the strategy around the development and enhancement of our API ecosystem and our support materials (developer help center, documentation and guides).
What is the role all about?
- Know, maintain, adjust, rethink the Deliverect integration components
- Writing code samples, tutorials, and technical articles for the developer community
- Proactively handle issues with integrations, contacting and communicating with our partners from SMB to Enterprise companies around the world on daily basis
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes and our customer's developer support experience
- (manage, improve) the certification process for partners
- The go-to person for partners of Deliverect, internally and externally, with regards to API usage
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Flexible working location
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- Fluency in English
- You like solving problems and have a natural aptitude for it
- You have already worked with a technical team / developers (you ideally have development skills yourself) and have a strong curiosity for the web industry and you're willing to understand the underneath technical concepts in order to bring your help to technicians.
- Experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You have affinity for technology and proven experience with API’s; you are no stranger to the following terms: HTTP protocol, REST API, OAuth2, JSON.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrable experience as tech support or customer care is a plus
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently