Head of Marketing
Who are Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgium-based company was founded less than 2 years ago and has now grown very quickly to 1000’s of customers and 100+ employees. Deliverect already operates in 10 countries and has developed an amazing delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the food delivery sector.
Reason for the role:
Given our ambitious growth plans in North America, we are looking to hire a Head of Marketing for the region who will be responsible for the company's lead generation strategy. You will be a key member of the NoAM management team, developing and implementing marketing strategies that will strengthen the business's position in the marketplace, building sustainable growth. The person in the role will have to work in close collaboration with the EMEA marketing team.
The role of Head of Marketing will require a passion for technology and its capacity to make a difference in the life of our customers. That role also requires a very strong attention to detail and someone who is very data-driven.
You will have responsibility for:
- Developing the company marketing strategy in NoAM, with an emphasis on achieving sales growth, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- The development and implementation of a winning lead generation strategy for our SMB market and account-based strategy for our enterprise customers.
- Developing and executing on a partner co-marketing strategy for lead generation.
- Work closely with both the sales and product team to ensure perfect alignment between product-market fit and launching in a market.
- Developing reporting dashboards and strong discipline in measuring performance.
- Hiring and retaining top talents in the marketing team across all functions, from Content to MarTech and Data insights.
- Take ownership of the business’ reputation and recognition; including brand, PR, and communications.
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with many different nationalities and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the hospitality world once again!
- A track record of successfully scaling Marketing teams (7 to 10 years) in a SaaS company is a must
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling business, having implemented a successful lead generation marketing plan
- Experience using multi-channel approaches to identify, capture and nurture marketing qualified leads through the sales funnel from pre-pipeline all the way through to Closed-Won
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics and reporting methods
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- University degree in Business/Marketing/Mathematics or other relevant studies
- Excellent communication skills - you are a true relationship builder
- Passion for software technology in e-commerce / retail / restaurant
- You take initiatives, you’re a self-starter and you act with confidence and conviction
- You are ambitious and driven to accomplish your goals
- You are a team player
- You have a strong attention to detail