Head of Marketing
Who are Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded less than 2 years ago and has now grown very quickly to 1000’s of customers and 100+ employees. Deliverect already operates in 10 countries and has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the food delivery sector.
Reason for the role:
Given our ambitious growth plans we are looking to hire a Marketing Director / Head of Marketing who will be responsible for the companies Marketing and Lead Generation strategy. You will be a key member of the management team, developing and implementing marketing strategies which will strengthen the businesses position in the marketplace, building sustainable growth.
The role of Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will require a passion for technology and it’s capacity to make a difference in the life of our customers. That role also requires a very strong attention to detail and someone who is very data driven.
You will have responsibility for:
- Developing the long-term company marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- The development and implementation of a winning Lead Generation strategy for our SMB market and Account Based Strategy for our enterprise customers.
- Work closely with both the sales and product team to ensure perfect alignment between product market fit and launching in a market.
- Developing reporting dashboard and strong discipline in measuring performance.
- Hiring and retaining top talents in the marketing team across all functions, from Content to MarTech and Data insights.
- Take ownership of the business’ reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications.
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- A track record of successfully scaling Marketing teams (7 to 10 years) in a SaaS company is a must.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling business, having implemented a successful lead generation marketing plan.
- Experience using multi-channel approaches to identify, capture and nurture marketing qualified leads through the sales funnel from pre-pipeline all the way through to booking.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics and reporting methods.
- Fluent in English and other languages
- University degree in Business/Marketing/Mathematics or other relevant studies
- Excellent communication skills - you are a true relationship builder
- Passion for software technology in e-commerce / retail / restaurant
- You take initiatives, you’re a self-starter and you act with confidence and conviction
- You are ambitious and driven to accomplish your goals
- You are a team player
- You have a strong attention to detail