Head of Customer Success
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and has now grown very quickly to 1000’s of customers and 40+ employees
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the HORECA sector.
Reason for the role:
As the Head of Customer Success, you will build and lead the customer success team, including Customer Success agents and Technical Account Managers. The Customer Success team will help drive the technical portion of a sale as well as ensure Deliverect customers successfully adopt the product with a positive experience, driving growth for Deliverect through renewals and expansion. If you are truly passionate about customer advocacy and have a proven track record to talk about, then apply for this opportunity to unequivocally help our customers and furthermore, directly impact Deliverect’s overall success and growth.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements.
- Lead the technical assessment as part of the sales process
- Implement systems to automate on-boarding and support alongside tracking systems to efficiently manage customer relationships.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Limit churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Build and lead world-class team
- Recruit and develop a high performing team
- Develop company-wide customer success motion integrating processes, systems and content and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, etc)
- Drive operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals
- Work closely with the sales management and Regional managers to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks
- 3-5 years experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- experience in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Demonstrated ability to lead managers and successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- Perfect command of English and another language is a strong asset.