Enterprise Technical Project Manager
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgian company was founded by veterans of the Foodtech sector in April 2018 and has now grown very quickly to 1000’s of customers and 130+ employees across 10 countries.
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the HORECA sector.
Reason for the role:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager for our enterprise delivery team, to lead and coordinate multiple onboarding projects, within the enterprise customer base.
From kick-off to full roll-out, the enterprise technical project manager will ensure our enterprise customers see value in Deliverect’s platform in a timely manner, by aligning all necessary internal and external resources. He/She will make special emphasis on identifying the critical path and leading all stakeholders involved, in order to have the first transactional location in the shortest time possible.
- Lead and work closely with customer’s management team, partners, and Deliverect’s internal resources to drive projects completion and customer satisfaction
- Identify cross-project blockers and patterns for constantly improving the onboarding and roll-out process
- Manage in parallel 10 to 12 onboarding projects at a time, being the single point of contact for customers
- Interfacing with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and feedback from customers and partners, aiming to improve Deliverect’s products, services, and processes
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- Flexible working location
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Technology experience, specifically around APIs and software development kits (SDK) and solutions ecosystems
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed environment
- Previous and provable experience in Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
- Demonstrated operational excellence in critical thinking, process development, and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- Experience in the HORECA, in general, is a big plus
- Perfect command of English, French, and Spanish