Deliverect Support Agent (Bilingual)
Deliverect is a rapidly growing software startup, with the mission of simplifying the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgian-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018, and has quickly grown to international offices, more than 50 employees, and over 1 million orders processed. Deliverect is disrupting the hospitality delivery sector with its focus on (1) reliable, API-only solutions, (2) a global ecosystem of partnerships, and (3) deep integrations with ERP/POS systems that better serve the operator.
About the role
As a Deliverect Support Agent, you are the first contact for our customers’ technical questions. You’re a resourceful problem solver and an excellent communicator. Your days will consist of handling urgent technical issues, coordinating with integration partners to resolve problems, training customers on system functionality, flagging and escalating bugs, and much more.
The schedule for this role is Monday to Saturday (Wednesday off), from 1pm to 9pm EST. There is potential for the shift to be pushed later based on market needs (ex: 3pm to 11pm).
You will be an integral part of Deliverect’s new expansion into North America. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success.
- You maintain in close communication with customers, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on site visits,.. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You strive to help solve the challenges customers are facing as fast as possible.
- You are able to efficiently identify the cause of any issues, and are able to present a suitable solution.
- You cooperate with the onboarding team, and development team to optimize the customer experience.
What we offer
- An early position in a high-growth, international startup with strong growth plans for North America.
- Competitive salary and stock option plans.
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command.
- Lots of transparency on company vision, strategy, roadmap and finances.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway do what is needed to obtain our goals.
- International team, wide array of nationalities, and regular company/team events.
- Opportunity to manage relationships with large multinational companies in tech, hospitality, and retail.
- Work alongside veteran entrepreneurs looking to disrupt the world of hospitality tech (for a second time!)
- You have a university/college bachelor degree.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in technical customer service role.
- You are an excellent communicator, proficient in both English and French.
- You deal well under pressure, and can prioritize high volumes of questions from customers and partners.
- You are a resourceful problem solver, and can be left to resolve complex issues involving multiple stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally in the organized chaos of a fast-paced start-up.
- Experience in the hospitality industry and/or start-up environment is a plus.
- Experience with Hubspot, Zendesk is a plus.