Customer Success Agent
Deliverect is a rapidly growing software startup, with the mission of simplifying the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgian-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018, and has quickly grown to international offices, more than 80 employees. Deliverect is disrupting the hospitality delivery sector with its focus on (1) reliable, API-only solutions, (2) a global ecosystem of partnerships, and (3) deep integrations with ERP/POS systems that better serve the operator.
About the role
As Customer Success Associate, you are responsible for the successful onboarding, training, activation and use of Deliverect for new customers. It’s your mission to deliver value to our customers to drive mutual growth, while converting them to Deliverect champions. Next to this, you are the direct point of contact for technical questions from our customers and partners. You are customer-oriented, you have strong communication skills and you feel at home in a fast growing and evolving environment.
You will be an integral part of Deliverect’s new expansion into North America. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
- Your priority is getting newly subscribed customers onboarded to our platform - which involves a detailed technical setup, tight coordination with integration partners, and customer training.
- Customers will vary in size, and you will be tasked with owning the successful implementation of large projects.
- You will maintain close communications with key accounts, ensuring that we adapt to their needs and surpass their expectations (your contact may be by phone, email, video call, on-site visits).
- You will work with technical account managers to develop a range of materials including feature guides, how-to articles, webinars, partner training docs, etc
- You will work closely with the Product team to help outline customer needs in the north american market (user flows, features, bugs, etc)
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success.
What we offer
- An early position in a high-growth, international startup with strong growth plans for North America.
- Competitive salary and stock option plans.
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command.
- Lots of transparency on company vision, strategy, roadmap and finances.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway do what is needed to obtain our goals.
- International team, wide array of nationalities, and regular company/team events.
- Opportunity to manage relationships with large multinational companies in tech, hospitality, and retail.
- Work alongside veteran entrepreneurs looking to disrupt the world of hospitality tech (for a second time!)
- You have a university/college bachelor degree.
- You have 2+ yrs experience in technical customer service role.
- You are an excellent communicator, proficient in both English and French.
- You deal well under pressure, and can prioritize high volumes of questions from customers and partners.
- You are a resourceful problem solver, and can be left to resolve complex issues involving multiple stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally in the organized chaos of a fast-paced start-up.
- Experience in the hospitality industry and/or start-up environment is a plus.
- Experience with concepts such as APIs, webhooks, tokens is a plus.
- Experience with Trello, Hubspot, Jira a plus.