Customer Success Agent - Spanish Speaking
Deliverect is a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) scale-up that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and now has more than 120 employees. Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector.
About the role
As Customer Success Associate, you are responsible for the successful onboarding, training, activation, and use of Deliverect for new customers. It’s your mission to deliver value to our customers to drive mutual growth while converting them to Deliverect champions. Next to this, you are the direct point of contact for technical questions from our customers and partners. You are customer-oriented, you have strong communication skills and you feel at home in a fast-growing and evolving environment.
You will be an integral part of Deliverect’s new expansion into North America. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
- Your priority is getting newly subscribed customers onboarded to our platform - which involves a detailed technical setup, tight coordination with integration partners, and customer training.
- Customers will vary in size, and you will be tasked with owning the successful implementation of large projects.
- You will maintain close communications with key accounts, ensuring that we adapt to their needs and surpass their expectations (your contact may be by phone, email, video call, on-site visits).
- You will work with technical account managers to develop a range of materials including feature guides, how-to articles, webinars, partner training docs, etc
- You will work closely with the Product team to help outline customer needs in the north and south American market (user flows, features, bugs, etc)
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations, needs and how to approach ensuring their success.
What we offer
- An early position in a high-growth, international startup with strong growth plans for North America.
- Competitive salary and stock option plans.
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command.
- Lots of transparency on company vision, strategy, roadmap and finances.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway do what is needed to obtain our goals.
- International team, wide array of nationalities, and regular company/team events.
- Opportunity to manage relationships with large multinational companies in tech, hospitality, and retail.
- Work alongside veteran entrepreneurs looking to disrupt the world of hospitality tech (for a second time!)
- You have a university/college bachelor degree.
- You have 2+ yrs experience in technical customer service role.
- You are an excellent communicator, proficient in both English and Spanish
- You deal well under pressure, and can prioritize high volumes of questions from customers and partners.
- You are a resourceful problem solver, and can be left to resolve complex issues involving multiple stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally in the organized chaos of a fast-paced start-up.
- Experience in the hospitality industry and/or start-up environment is a plus.
- Experience with concepts such as APIs, webhooks, tokens is a plus.
- Experience with Trello, Hubspot, Jira a plus.