Customer Success Agent - Dutch Speaking
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a rapidly growing software startup with the mission of simplifying the online delivery process for restaurants. The Belgian-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018, and has quickly grown to 5 international offices, more than 80 employees, and over 2 million orders processed. The company also recently announced a Series B funding round led by OMERS Ventures.
Deliverect is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Agent.
In this role, you are responsible for developing customer relationships and you work very closely with them to define and optimize their onboarding experience. It’s your mission to deliver value to our customers to drive mutual growth, while converting them to Deliverect champions.
Next to this, you are the direct point of contact for our customers and partners and you answer their commercial and technical questions. You are customer oriented, you have strong communication skills and you feel at home in a fast growing and evolving environment.
If you are eager to take part in our company and play a key role in the growth of Deliverect, this job might be for you!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success
- You maintain in closecommunication with customers, whether it’s by phone, by mail, by video call, by on site visits,.. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- You guide new customers in their enrolment of their subscription and develop a range of materials including feature guides, how-to articles, webinars, custom trainings for partners...
- You cooperate with the (development) team to improve on internal processes for ongoing client management.
- You master the Dutch and French language and you communicate in English. Any additional languages are definitely a plus!
- You are able to deal with high volumes of questions coming from customers and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You have strong organisational skills
- You are customer oriented and can keep calm during stressful situations
- You can work independently and know how to prioritise and problem solve
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry and/or in a start-up environment is a plus
- Preferably immediately available
We enjoy a few beers together on Friday night. We believe in work hard, play hard mentality where jokes and good laughs at the workplace are part of our culture! Become part of our amazing and international team and join Deliverect today!