Business Development Executive
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a fast growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was co-founded by Zhong Xu and Jan Hollez in April 2018 and now has more than 120 employees. Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the hospitality sector.
Reason for the role:
- The role is to engage with potential major customers on the phone, over email, and in-person with the goal of getting them to engage with our sales organisation and take a look at our technology.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process of Deliverect including coordinating internal resources such as Sales Engineers, Product management, support, finance, and legal.
- Management of complex sales cycles and contract negotiations with decision-makers and key C-level executives.
- Performing discovery calls, web demonstrations, and customer meetings, as well as the preparation of customer-specific product presentations and workshops.
- Continuous relationship building with existing customers to achieve cross-selling and upselling.
- Represent Deliverect at trade fairs and partner events.
- You keep meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using CRM and other sales tools.
- Responsible for personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting, and ownership of the sales pipeline as communicated through CRM.
What we offer
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with a lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of commandÂ
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea, and Friday drinks
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of sales in the technical software environment, preferably in the area of SaaS, platform-as-a-service (PaaS), marketing cloud solution, online marketing, SEO, enterprise content management, or similar. Alternatively, you might have verifiable experience in the industry of retail and HORECA software or fintech.
- You have a high level of competence and the ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathically at all management levels (C-Level) to generate successful customer relationships.
- You can approach new prospects, transform them into satisfied customers and you have a deep understanding of the requirements of enterprise companies.
- You are convincing with professional communication and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience with lengthy sales cycles and the independent management of key accounts.
- You work in a structured, organized, and goal-oriented way.
- Your entrepreneurial and analytical thinking, as well as your experience, will provide you with the foundation for a successful career at Deliverect.
- University Degree
- Perfect command of English and another language is a strong asset.