Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Accountant
Who is Deliverect?
Deliverect is a swiftly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) startup that aims to simplify the online delivery process for restaurants. The Ghent-based company was founded by veterans of the Foodtech sector in April 2018 and has now grown very quickly to 3500 customers and more than 70 employees.
Deliverect has developed an amazing Delivery services aggregation platform that connects all food ordering and delivery channels for restaurants and is about to massively disrupt the HORECA sector.
As AP/AR Accountant you will be involved in processing & optimizing the growing amount of our international AP/AR transactions.
This varies from making sure our supplier invoices are correctly processed as well as looking with our international customers to answer and solve their questions regarding invoicing & payments.
Separate from this you will be involved in various finance/analysis tasks & projects as our small ‘operational’ team is the bedrock of the organization.
What will be your tasks :
- Daily allocate payments, being bank payment & payouts from our payment partners for credit card payment & direct debits
- Daily follow up the questions from our customers regarding invoices & payments, provide support & feedback in a timely manner.
- Provide to our (external) accountants in a timely way our supplier invoices and follow up on a correct processing of these.
- Optimize our internal process regarding our OTC.
- Prepare the weekly Belgian payment run of invoices to be paid
- Monthly reconcile our AP & AR balances for the Belgian Entity
- Participating in our various projects surrounding optimization of financial flows & systems
What are we looking for :
- Young professional with a fascination in processing invoices (supplier/customer) in the most optimal way
- Willing to take on challenges in a fast-moving environment
- You possess an analytical mind, you work in a structured approach and have the flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
- Not afraid of taking on new things that are unknown
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and help our wherever needed
- Able to build constructive relationships with the different stakeholders while managing changes and conflicting priorities.
- Have a proactive attitude
- Be fluent in English
What are we offering :
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of leeway
- International team with lot of different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- A market-leading and cutting-edge Delivery software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of the most exciting start-ups in Europe led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
- Fresh fruit, a fridge and freezer filled with food, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and Friday drinks